Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Getting the classroom ready--Day 3

This morning I went back to school to work on my room.  I was pleased with my efforts.  I still have a lot to do before school starts but I did make progress.  I cleaned out one of my big cabinets.  I put labels with the DRA level on my library books.  I even got them into the library cart.  I just have to go buy some more ink to print my labels for the library tubs.  I filed some papers away and got rid of some old papers I found. My table is getting much better and the desks are as well.  I still have a way to go but I'm getting there.  The pictures from today show the desks and my table looking better and my library cart.  Right now I just have post-it notes on the tubs to show the levels.  Tomorrow I hope to get a lot more done.  Next week I will be in meetings and won't have as much time. 
The desks are looking a little better! No stacks of books!
The classroom library cart is where the students choose books to read on their own.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! Im guessing that is the smart board i have been hearing about.

    ReplyDelete